Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Smoking hookah, thinking thoughts.


Listening to Minus the Bear, Mike's making dinner. I had such a wonderful day off today; I got absolutely nothing done, and there's so much to fucking do. Packing is on the very bottom of my priority list at the moment, and making tea is at the very top. I'm extremely anxious about all of this and so thankful for yoga right now. Above all else, I'm thankful for Mike. He's held my hand throughout all of this, and I don't think I could ask for anyone more supportive. I'm the luckiest person in the world to have someone so completely amazing to me.

I talked to a financial adviser yesterday and he practically planned the next 3 years of my life. New car, new house, school loans, everything. As overwhelming as it was, I couldn't help but be excited. I have SO much opportunity just sitting right in front of me, and I forget that far too often. Taking life one day at a time has worked alright, but this really opened my eyes and encouraged me. I may have experienced my fair share of bad luck this month; however I have nothing but good karma coming to me in the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment