Sometimes I feel like a Sim.
It's as if my life is one big game I have no control over, and everything I do is directed by someone bored enough to take me through the motions with a mouse click.
Maybe I've played too much Sims, or maybe they got the game eerily correct, but when I leave a situation where everyone is talking to go to the bathroom, I feel like it's not will power taking me there, it's someone seeing that my bathroom level is high, and I need to go. So they click on the toilet and send me there.
I'm one mouse click away from drowning in my swimming pool, or burning alive in a closed room.
Every day that poor, bored bastard is setting my alarm clock, managing my hunger levels, sending me to work, getting the mail, monitoring my hygiene bar, and clicking "entertain" on that stupid laptop.
I wish he'd stop pressing "argue" with my boyfriend. I wish he'd put me on the treadmill more often, and make me have more social gatherings. I'd even settle for an appearance change.
I wish he'd save all my money and buy "Sims Vacations".
He is not a benevolent god, my creator.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment